The documentation is saying, that the integration is not exhaustive yet,
but that it is being extended.

I am currently playing with it's Java SDK

https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-java/tree/main/sdk/search/azure-search-documents/src/samples

and would be happy to share my findings / experience in case somebody is
interested.

Thanks

Michael
Re: Azure AI Search uses Apache Lucene for full text search [ In reply to ]
Sure, please share

Re: Azure AI Search uses Apache Lucene for full text search [ In reply to ]
You can find a working, very simple implementation at

https://github.com/wyona/katie-backend/blob/main/src/main/java/com/wyona/katie/handlers/AzureAISearchImpl.java

whereas to test it you might to download / install Katie locally

https://github.com/wyona/katie-backend

I will spend some more time on it during the next couple of days and
keep you posted once I will have gained more experience.

Thanks

Michael