Mailing List Archive

Need Help on Lucene - How to index specific folder using demo fil es
Hi all, I am using the demo files to use the lucene indexing. when I run
java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexHTML -create -index /tmp/index ..

the indexing is starting from the root and is indexing all the files under
root..

Can you please help me understand Where should I specify to index only my
current directory files.

I am not sure where to change or what to change in IndexFiles.java,
FileDocument.java, HTMLDocument.java

Thanks