Mailing List Archive

Search UNICODE
Hello,

I think there's something wrong with the QueryParser.jj file. I downloaded
lucene-1.2-rc4-src and compiled successfully with JAVA_UNICODE_ESCAPE=true
and DEBUG_TOKEN_MANAGER = true. My output debug info for Indexing looked
okay. It showed the correct byte arrays in UTF8. However, when I ran
SearchFiles, the output debug showed the byte arrays in default byte! I
tried calling QueryParser.parse after converting the search string to UTF-8,
but still got non-UTF8 bytes. I think that's why my search's been failing.
Any ideas?? Thank you very much.

Hyong Ko
hyong_ko@hotmail.com