that uses lucene for indexing. Can I submit these somewhere? Please let me
know.
Aruna.

Re: xml parsing examples [ In reply to ]
Aruna,

That sounds like duplicated work. Check out the ISOGEN XML-indexing package
on the Lucene Contributions page. It's been in the contributions area for
several months.

In a nutshell, it builds a DOM to index XML in a way that preserves many of
the structural relationships in a searchable form. It's definitely worth a
look, imho.

Regards,

-Brandon J.
ISOGEN International, LLC.