Mailing List Archive

Bad array access exception
I'm digging away at my directory copying problem that I noted here a
while back, and I just noticed in my log a weird exception. I'm not
quite sure what I did to trigger it (although I have my suspicions),
but I just wanted to post it here to see if anyone saw more in it
than I did.

at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
at org.apache.lucene.store.RAMInputStream.readInternal(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.lucene.store.InputStream.readBytes(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentReader.norms(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentsReader.norms(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.lucene.search.TermQuery.scorer(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery.scorer(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery.scorer(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.lucene.search.Query.scorer(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.getMoreDocs(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Unknown Source)
at
com.baseview.iqueserver.luceneindexer.IndexSearcherThread.searchIndex(IndexSearcherThread.java:135)
at
com.baseview.iqueserver.luceneindexer.IndexSearcherThread.run(IndexSearcherThread.java:67)

IndexSearcherThread.java:135 is:

>Hits hits = indexer.searcher.search(query);

Avi

--
Avi Drissman
avi_drissman@baseview.com