Mailing List Archive

Lexical Error??? Help Please!
I just started having trouble with Lucene. I'm getting this Lexical error
almost out of nowhere. What does this mean? All I can understand from it
is that there is an "*" that is causing a problem, but there are no "*"'s in
the text being searched!

Thanks,
Alan

[Default] Searching holdings against newly inserted research
[Default] java.rmi.ServerError: Transaction rolled back; nested exception
is:
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.TokenMgrError: Lexical error at line
1, co
lumn 30. Encountered: "*" (42), after : ""
[Default] org.apache.lucene.queryParser.TokenMgrError: Lexical error at line