hi,all

Does anyone know how to buy Lucene in Action in China?

Ansi

Re: Lucene in Action [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I am not sure. However I see that the book has an electronic version
you can buy online...

Cheers,

Jian

Re: Lucene in Action [ In reply to ]
Hi Ansi,

If you want the print version, I would guess you could order it from
the publisher (http://www.manning.com/hatcher2) or from Amazon and they
will ship it to you in China. The electronic version (a PDF file) is
also available from the above URL.

I'll ask Manning Publications and see whether they ship outside the
U.S.

Otis

RE: Lucene in Action [ In reply to ]
It really helped me out loads and I would recommend it to anyone.
I gave up trying to obtain it from amazon - but got it in 2 days from
Blackwell Online
(http://bookshop.blackwell.co.uk)

Re: Lucene in Action [ In reply to ]
its a nice book!!

On 6/6/06, Irving, Dave <dave.irving@logicacmg.com> wrote:

> It really helped me out loads and I would recommend it to anyone.
> I gave up trying to obtain it from amazon - but got it in 2 days from
> Blackwell Online
> (http://bookshop.blackwell.co.uk)

"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute."

- Abelson & Sussman, SICP, preface to the first edition
RE: Lucene in Action [ In reply to ]
IT'S A REALLY GOOD BOOK TO START OFF WITH

Regards and Thanks
Kinnar Kumar Sen
HCL Technologies Ltd.
Sec-60, Noida-201301
Ph: - 09313297423

TO SUCEED BE DIFFERENT BE DARING AND BE THERE FIRST