Mailing List Archive

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene » Lucene-Check-main (s390x big endian) - Build # 460 - Still Failing!
See this issue: https://github.com/apache/lucene/issues/13161

The s390x server (big endian) has no Java 21 yet. I'll keep the job
enabled, should work soon.

Uwe

Am 06.03.2024 um 23:09 schrieb Apache Jenkins Server:
> Build: https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Lucene/job/Lucene-Check-main%20(s390x%20big%20endian)/460/
>
> No tests ran.
>
> Build Log:
> [...truncated 29 lines...]
> ERROR: JAVA_HOME is set to an invalid directory: /home/jenkins/tools/java/latest21
>
> Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match the
> location of your Java installation.
>
> Build step 'Invoke Gradle script' changed build result to FAILURE
> Build step 'Invoke Gradle script' marked build as failure
> Archiving artifacts
> Recording test results
> ERROR: Step ‘Publish JUnit test result report’ failed: No test report files were found. Configuration error?
> Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
> Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any

Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
https://www.thetaphi.de
eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de