Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien
Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats and welcome!!!!

Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations and welcome!!

-Chris.

Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Zhang!

On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 9:51?AM Chris Hegarty
<christopher.hegarty@elastic.co.invalid> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome!!
>
> -Chris.
>
> > On 20 Feb 2024, at 17:28, Adrien Grand <jpountz@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'm pleased to announce that Zhang Chao has accepted the PMC's
> > invitation to become a committer.
> >
> > Chao, the tradition is that new committers introduce themselves with a
> > brief bio.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome!
> >
> > --
> > Adrien

- Vigya
Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Chao!!

--
Best regards.
Jianliang Qi
Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations and welcome, Chao!

Re:Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Thank you all! &nbsp;I am very honored to be invited as a committer, and thanks again
for all the great suggestions on my PR/issues.

I am from Beijing, China, currently working within ByteDance. Since around 2017,
I started working on Elasticsearch optimization in the infrastructure team. At first,
my main work was related to usability and cost optimization. In recent years, I have
focused on improving performance, I have always been very interested in this field.

Outside of work, I like running and playing table tennis with the goal of improving
health and fitness. I used to like play RC model aircraft, but flying 3D RC helicopter
aerobatics requires a lot of practice, and there are more important things to do. so
only sports events are retained.

I am very happy to work with the best people in the world to improve Lucene!

--
Cheers
Zhang Chao

Original Email

Sender:"Adrien Grand"< jpountz@gmail.com &gt;;

Sent Time:2024/2/21 1:28

To:"Lucene Dev"< dev@lucene.apache.org &gt;;

Cc recipient:"Zhang Chao"< 80152403@qq.com &gt;;

Subject:Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer

I'm pleased to announce that Zhang Chao has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a&nbsp;committer.

Chao, the tradition is that new&nbsp;committers&nbsp;introduce themselves with a
brief bio.

Congratulations and&nbsp;welcome!

--&nbsp;
Adrien
Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations and welcome!

- Alan

Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats and welcome, Chao!!!!
Xugang
https://www.amazingkoala.com.cn/

Alan Woodward <romseygeek@gmail.com> ?2024?2?21??? 17:18???

Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations, Chao!

Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Chao!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]

Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome :)

--
http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
https://a.co/d/b2sZLD9 (my fantasy fiction book)
Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]

--
Anshum Gupta
Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats, Chao!

Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome, Chao!

Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations!!

Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats, Chao!

Re: Welcome Zhang Chao as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome and congratulations, Chao!