timeline doesn't work for you.

--
Adrien
Re: Lucene 9.10 [ In reply to ]
+1 to release 9.10. Thank you for volunteering Adrien!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Re: Lucene 9.10 [ In reply to ]
Hi Adrien,

as discussed in the PR, I will merge the MMapDir and Panama Vector for
JDK 22 later today or at latest tomorrow. I need to first download the
RC version of JDK that is going to be released today and do the usual
API consistency checks (checking no late API changes appeared).

So next Wednesday is perfectly fine.

Uwe

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
Re: Lucene 9.10 [ In reply to ]
I started a draft for release notes, feel free to modify or add more
release highlights.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENE/Release+notes+9.10

--
Adrien
Re: Lucene 9.10 [ In reply to ]
I clarified the MMap stuff to say that it works now with Java 22 and
later versions. Vector incubator was also added.

Uwe