Mailing List Archive

Re: 8.11.3 release
Thanks Kevin, Ishan for doing the prep work here.

I re-enabled the jenkins job https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Lucene/job/Lucene-Solr-Tests-8.11/ to get a feel for the current status. We also have a smokeTest job that should be enabled when release is approaching.

Jan

Re: 8.11.3 release [ In reply to ]
Thanks Jan. Some tests are failing; Noble and I are looking into them. If
all goes well, I'm planning to spin the RC1 by this weekend.