Mailing List Archive

Where do we send users who want to request changes to the Lucene application API or design?
Hello,

We on the Lucene.NET project are setting up issue templates for GitHub to put some guardrails in place about submitting design changes that are not specific to the .NET platform, but more general about Lucene. We are thinking of dropping a link to you, but not sure whether to suggest using the Lucene dev mailing list, the "Enhancement Request/Suggestion" category on GitHub Issues, or somewhere else. Please advise.

This is a work in progress, but here is what it looks like so far: https://github.com/NightOwl888/lucenenet-issue-template-demo/issues/new/choose

Thank you,
Shad Storhaug
Project Chairperson - Lucene.NET