Nathan Stephens (He/Him/His)
Enterprise Products: Data Science, AI/ML

NVIDIA<http://www.nvidia.com/>
Re: RAPIDS RAFT [ In reply to ]
Lucene,

I have talked to OpenSearch, Datastax, Elastic, Lucidworks, and Atlas about integrating NVIDIA RAFT for GPU accelerated VSS. They all use Lucene at some level. Rather than integrating into each, we would like to integrate foundationally into Lucene.

Could we set up some time and make some introductions?

You can read more about RAFT here:

Accelerating Vector Search: Using GPU-Powered Indexes with RAPIDS RAFT | NVIDIA Technical Blog<https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/accelerating-vector-search-using-gpu-powered-indexes-with-rapids-raft/>

Accelerating Vector Search: Fine-Tuning GPU Index Algorithms | NVIDIA Technical Blog<https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/accelerating-vector-search-fine-tuning-gpu-index-algorithms/>

Thanks,