https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENE/ReleaseNote8_11_2
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/ReleaseNote8_11_2

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours not including weekend i.e.
until 2022-06-14 01:00 UTC.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Here is my +1
Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.11.2 RC1 [ In reply to ]
+0

SUCCESS! [1:02:38.547629]

I saw this in the example logs during the smoketester:

> ps: Invalid process id: i??\r\001
> Waiting up to 180 seconds to see Solr running on port 8983 [/]
> Started Solr server on port 8983 (pid=16758). Happy searching!

This seems related to SOLR-16191
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-16191>, which is included in
this release.
Not exactly sure what went wrong, but the example still passed?

- Houston

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.11.2 RC1 [ In reply to ]
Thanks for finding that, Houston! It was an issue during backporting that
I've corrected. I'll respin and put up a new RC with the fix.

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.11.2 RC1 [ In reply to ]
This RC did not receive enough votes to pass, I've fixed the bug pointed
out by Houston and will be moving on to RC2. Thanks!