Mailing List Archive

SearchBean - compile error
After upgrading to the latest CVS codebase of Lucene, I'm now trying to
take advantage of the nice SearchBean in the sandbox contributions area.

I'm getting this compile error:

compile:
[javac] Compiling 6 source files to
/Users/erik/dev/jakarta/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/searchbean/bin/classes
[javac]
/Users/erik/dev/jakarta/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/searchbean/src/java/org/apache/lucene/beans/IteratorAdapter.java:28:
unreported exception java.io.IOException; must be caught or declared to
be thrown
[javac] return hitsIterator.next();
[javac] ^
[javac] 1 error

I certainly can add a try/catch there, but I wanted to report this in
case I'm either doing something dumb (just running 'ant', with the
lucene-1.3-dev1.jar in the searchbean/lib directory) or this code is out
of sync with some changes to the core and needs to be updated.

Erik

Re: SearchBean - compile error [ In reply to ]
Thanks Erik,

I'll check into it.

--Peter