Mailing List Archive

is it possible create another SimpleQueryParser with Google like syntax?

Re: is it possible create another SimpleQueryParser with Google like syntax? [ In reply to ]
This is already possible. Peter Halascy made a contribution over a
month ago that makes this possible.

Otis

Re: is it possible create another SimpleQueryParser with Google like syntax? [ In reply to ]
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listId=&listName=lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org&searchText=Peter+Halascy+&defaultField=sender&Search=Search

Is it possible make QueryParser.jj with "and" relation by default?

Che, Dong