1st Floor Horiz
901-263-4744
jmpace@fedex.com

SearchBean - HitsIterator compile question [ In reply to ]
I must have missed the boat. I am trying to implement the SearchBean, but
it chokes on the HitsIterator compile saying that there is no method id(int)
in the Hits class. I found the post that said to make the id field public.
Is that the id field in the HitDoc innerclass? I don't see the id field
anywhere else. I made that field public and did an Ant rebuild on it but it
still failed. Can I get a remedial walkthrough on this?

Thanks in advance

--jon

Jonathan M Pace
Sr Programmer/Analyst
Corporate Portal Development
FedEx Services
60 FedEx Pkwy
1st Floor Horiz
901-263-4744
jmpace@fedex.com

Re: SearchBean - HitsIterator compile question [ In reply to ]
I believe you have to get the CVS version of Lucene for that to
compile.

Re: SearchBean - HitsIterator compile question [ In reply to ]
You have to add a get method to make the field public. Sorry for the
confusion.

This is done in the nightly builds.

I hope this helps

--Peter