crawler.
Any comments?

Clemens

LARM as an Avalon Phoenix application [ In reply to ]
The more I read about Avalon, the more I get the impression that this
framework would solve a lot of the needs I outlined in the "Config RFC"
document I posted some days ago. I'm really thinking about "avalonizing" the
crawler.
Any comments?

Clemens

RE: LARM as an Avalon Phoenix application [ In reply to ]
sounds great!
I've read this topic and I hoped that we don't reinvent the wheel. I think Avalon is one of the best framework that could be used for such a large-scale application.

http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg00754.html

peter

Re: LARM as an Avalon Phoenix application [ In reply to ]
+1 - just be careful :-)