Thanks,

Jean-Philippe Grenier
Software Developer, Recruitsoft
Re: Formulas on fields [ In reply to ]
Hello,

Somebody just asked this question on lucene-user.
I think this is not possible with Lucene and the only thing that comes
to mind are RangeQueries
(http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/api/org/apache/lucene/search/RangeQuery.html),
but I haven't used them, so I don't know how exactly they work.

Otis