Hi everybody,

These days i am reasearching on "Apache Lucene" and thier features,

As a newbee to this technology, i wanted to know what kind of liminitation
on this technology and what kind of difficulties we might face when use this
technology ?

please comments on this topic !

regards

suis

RE: Apache Lucene Liminitation and disadvanages? [ In reply to ]
Hi suis,

Here are some links Google served up (directly and indirectly) when I asked "Lucene compare":

<http://jayant7k.blogspot.com/2006/05/mysql-fulltext-search-versus-lucene.html>

<http://wrg.upf.edu/WRG/dctos/Middleton-Baeza.pdf>

<http://www.zedshaw.com/projects/ruby_odeum/odeum_lucene_part2.html>

<http://www.enterprisesearchblog.com/2007/10/is-gartner-miss.html>