Mailing List Archive

Find terms in same position of different fields
I'm trying to implement searching for terms in different fields that will
match only documents in which the terms (or spans) found are in the same
position.

Is there a ready-made solution for this? I tried searching the forum but
found only suggestions that don't work for me.

I also have a problem with RangeQuery. Is there a way to find which terms
from the range was matched?
Or is there a way to use SpanQuery with a range?

for example if the range is [050 TO 080], I would like to know that the term
'070' was found.

Thanks,
Eran.