Is it possibile yo use lucene?
Could you give me any hints to start to work?
Best regards
Re: Is it possible? [ In reply to ]
On Friday 26 October 2007 11:39, Marco wrote:

> I'd like to create a lucene index with the content of this file.

You could index each line as one document. But this doesn't look like real
fulltext search, why not just use a database? Note that for substring
matches (queries like *foo*) Lucene will not be faster than a database
(unless you apply special tricks that make things more complicated):

If you want to use Lucene, here's the introduction:
http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_2_0/api/overview-summary.html#overview_description

regards
Daniel

--