how I can make him to have single index and when doing my search in the WEB
showme as HTML and PDF documents?

thanks
a single index [ In reply to ]
I am working with lucene and i am new

I want to index documents HTML for this I do

java org.w3c.tidy.Tidy - m * html

java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexHTML - create - index index .\

all this generates index to me and when doing my search in the Web if it
shows to the documents and the summary to me.

despues I index pdf

org.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.IndexFiles - create - index pdf \

this also generates index to me

but the index PDF replace index HTML

how I can make him to have single index and when doing my search in the WEB
showme as HTML and PDF documents?

i use the lucene demo

thanks
a single index [ In reply to ]
I am working with lucene and i am new

I want to index documents HTML for this I do

java org.w3c.tidy.Tidy - m * html

java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexHTML - create - index index .\

all this generates index to me and when doing my search in the Web if it
shows to the documents and the summary to me.

despues I index pdf

org.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.IndexFiles - create - index pdf \

this also generates index to me

but the index PDF replace index HTML

how I can make him to have single index and when doing my search in the WEB
showme as HTML and PDF documents?

my directory base is

C:\Tomcat\weapps\luceneweb

i use the lucene demo

thanks
Re: a single index [ In reply to ]
Please note that "Lucene" is a java library for building applications.
the examples you refer to below are two applications built with the Lucene
library -- those applications are actually just demonstrations of hte
types of things that are possible using the Lucene library (and the PDFBox
library)

if you want to do more complicated things you either need to write you own
application (you can base it off the sample code you are currently
running) or you need to look into existing applications.

need assistence

in the second case, it may help to review this list of applications...

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/PoweredBy

...based on the situation you describe however, i would think that Nutch
may be the best place for you to start...

http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/

: I am working with lucene and i am new
:
[...]

-Hoss