Marco Scarpa

Matricola/Matriculation: 550899-IFs
Cellular: +39 340 500 49 91
email: scarpama@dei.unipd.it

Indirizzo/Address:
Marco Scarpa
Dorsoduro 1990
Venezia (Venice - Italy)

Re: How is phrase search implemented [ In reply to ]
FYI: general@lucene is a very high level, low subscriber list for
discussing broad topics relating to the entire lucene Top Levle Project
(Lucene-Java, Nutch, Hadoop, Solr, Lucy, Lucene.Net, etc...) your
question is probably best asked on the java-user list, unless it relates
to a port to another language, in which case you should use the
appropriate user list)

if you are refering to java, then taker a look at the PhraseQuery class.

: I saw in the documentation that lucene can search an entire phrase
: using " " as operator, but I didn't find how is it implemented in the
: classes, please can you help me? how is phrase information kept in the

-Hoss