Marco Scarpa
Dorsoduro 1990
Venezia (Venice - Italy)

Re: lucenebook.com down [ In reply to ]
Hi Marco,

Lucenebook.com is taking a break, siesta, so if you need to get a copy of Lucene in Action, you can get it from http://www.manning.com/hatcher2/ or from http://amazon.com . If you just want to grab the code, you can get that via http://www.manning.com/hatcher2/ as well.

Otis
Simpy -- http://www.simpy.com/ - Tag - Search - Share