Center for Natural Language Processing
http://www.cnlp.org

LuceneFAQ
Re: ApacheCon EU '07 [ In reply to ]
On Jan 5, 2007, at 7:18 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> I am wondering if any committer or active participant from Nutch,
> Lucy and/or Lucene.Net (or any of the other Lucene projects as
> well, although I think we have those covered for the most part) is
> planning on submitting a presentation to ApacheCon EU. If you are,
> please contact me (before Jan. 12, which is the deadline for
> submission) as we are trying to coordinate a panel discussion on
> the "State Of Lucene" and would like to have these projects
> represented by someone who is active on them and will be in
> attendance at ApacheCon EU '07.

I don't believe that either Dave Balmain (cc'd) or I will be
attending, and while Doug's a committer, he's only involved at a very
high level. So it doesn't look like Lucy will be represented.

I look forward to meeting y'all someday, though.

Marvin Humphrey
Rectangular Research
http://www.rectangular.com/
Re: ApacheCon EU '07 [ In reply to ]
I'm on the general@lucene list. And I did submit two proposals to
Euro AC '07... a tutorial titled "Solr Flare: Solr on Rails" and a
regular session with the same focus, "Solr on Rails".

Erik