Any suggestion please?

Regards,
Khurram
Re: Noticed performance degrade from lucene-7.5.0 to lucene-8.0.0 [ In reply to ]
Without further information we can't help here. So we would need the type of queries (conjunction, disjunction, phrase,...). There are significant changes which may cause some queries to be slower, but others like 50 times faster if the exact number of results are not needed, see https://www.elastic.co/blog/faster-retrieval-of-top-hits-in-elasticsearch-with-block-max-wand

Uwe

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen
Re: Noticed performance degrade from lucene-7.5.0 to lucene-8.0.0 [ In reply to ]
unsubscribe

--
May the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace!

P.S. Have you answered the most important question
<http://craving-god.blogspot.com/2014/10/are-you-going-to-heaven-or-hell.html>
that you can ask?