Mailing List Archive

Re: Hello, Need help regarding the learning to rank
Check in solr-users mailing list, please.

Re: Hello, Need help regarding the learning to rank [ In reply to ]
Akshay,

You may not have received this response from Ishan. The suggestion is to
ask on the users@solr.apache.org email list. You may want to subscribe to
this mailing list before asking so that you can see the replies.

Archives of various Apache mailing lists can be found at
https://lists.apache.org/

Good luck with your question!

Re: Hello, Need help regarding the learning to rank [ In reply to ]
The list address is actually solr-user@lucene.apache.org <mailto:solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Highly recommended to join, you often get good answers and quick response there!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Re: Hello, Need help regarding the learning to rank [ In reply to ]
Jan,

Thanks for correcting my error.