- keyword#3 (1)
- keyword#2 (0)

This list shows counters of keywords and a counter means that how many
article matches with the given keyword in the given scope (in this
example: keyword#2). So, there's one article which has keyword#1 and
keyword#2.

What's the best way to produce the counters?

Laci
Re: Article keyword counters [ In reply to ]
Hi Laci,

You may just search for key 2 and then use a FilteredQuery.

Regards,

Wolfgang

"laszlo sera" <laszlo.sera@gmail.com>
25-07-2006 17:38
Please respond to
general@lucene.apache.org

general@lucene.apache.org
cc

Subject
Article keyword counters

Hi all,

I need some help from the Lucene experts because I coulnd't find the
best solution for a problem...

The problem: we have article entities which can have multiple keywords:

- article #1: keyword #1, keyword#2, keyword#3
- article #2: keyword#2, keyword#3
- article #3: keyword#3
- article #4: keyword#4

I need to create a method to produce a list like this for keyword #2:

- keyword#1 (1)
- keyword#2 (2)

Re: Article keyword counters [ In reply to ]
unaiu capitu?