I want to ask if this would be an appropriate book to have listed on the
site, and, in the event that it is, for help making this "JIRA" event
needed to add it.

Thanks for your consideration and time.

Cheers

Christopher Kaufmann
Manning Publications - Marketing
chka@manning.com
Re: Listing a book on the Solr page [ In reply to ]
Hi Christopher,

I think it make sense to add that book to the mentioned page.
You should simply open a Jira issue [1] (use the "documentation"
component), put as much as details as you can in there and someone from the
committers will pick it up.

Regards,
Tommaso

[1] : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR

Il giorno lun 17 ott 2016 alle ore 17:49 Christopher Kaufmann <