Mailing List Archive

showing index method
Hallo,

is there an method in lucene to show the whole index content? I know an index consists of more than one file, but it is possible to watch in the index? Aha very important I know that there is 'Luke' but I am seacrhing for an method idealy written in Java.

Thank you in advance

Gaston
Re: showing index method [ In reply to ]
You're best off to post Java-centric questions to java-user@lucene.

Luke is open-source and in Java - so feel free to dig underneath and
use what you like from it. A Lucene index is simply a directory on
the filesystem (if you're using FSDirectory), so could just look at
the files in that directory.

Erik