Now, i want to get *involved (contribute) to Lucene*. I have *good
knowledge* in java. Any type of suggestion is welcome.

Thank you
Re: Beginner want to contribute [ In reply to ]
Was waiting for someone to comment.

Generally, all open source projects go by a convention where a volunteer participates in discussions, takes part in debugging existing features, adding (suggesting) new things, etc.

You need to involve in these to help yourself become a committer in lucene too.

Sent from iPhone

Re: Beginner want to contribute [ In reply to ]

Re: Beginner want to contribute [ In reply to ]
Hello,
Thanks for reply. I totally agree with you, but here in Lucene we don't
have special bugs tag for new comers, because some bugs are to complicated
for new comers to solve it. It would be better if someone categories some
bugs for new comers also.

Thanks