[ ] 0 - I have no opinion.
[ ] -1 - No, please keep it! [include reason]

-garrett
Re: [VOTE] Mark lucene4c as dormant [ In reply to ]
On 10/9/06, Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> Since there hasn't been any significant work on Lucene4c in quite some
> time, I'd like to officially mark it as dormant so I don't have to
> keep writing board reports that just say "there has been no progress
> in the last 3 months".
>
> So, cast your votes now:
>
> [ ] +1 - Mark Lucene4c as dormant.
> [ ] 0 - I have no opinion.
> [ ] -1 - No, please keep it! [include reason]

+1 from me, FWIW.

-garrett
Re: [VOTE] Mark lucene4c as dormant [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On 10/9/06, Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> [ X ] +1 - Mark Lucene4c as dormant.
> [ ] 0 - I have no opinion.
> [ ] -1 - No, please keep it! [include reason]

Will people have a post-ApacheCon todo / done list as well? I saw
this item on your preconference todo list ;)

Yoav
Re: [VOTE] Mark lucene4c as dormant [ In reply to ]
On 10/9/06, Yoav Shapira <yoavs@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 10/9/06, Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> > [ X ] +1 - Mark Lucene4c as dormant.
> > [ ] 0 - I have no opinion.
> > [ ] -1 - No, please keep it! [include reason]
>
> Will people have a post-ApacheCon todo / done list as well? I saw
> this item on your preconference todo list ;)

I was thinking of posting a "here's what I actually got done" list ;-)

-garrett
Re: [VOTE] Mark lucene4c as dormant [ In reply to ]
On Oct 9, 2006, at 5:34 PM, Garrett Rooney wrote:
> Since there hasn't been any significant work on Lucene4c in quite some
> time, I'd like to officially mark it as dormant so I don't have to
> keep writing board reports that just say "there has been no progress
> in the last 3 months".

does "I" here means "lucene4c community"?

> So, cast your votes now:
>
> [ ] +1 - Mark Lucene4c as dormant.
> [ ] 0 - I have no opinion.
> [ ] -1 - No, please keep it! [include reason]

+1, assuming "the lucene4c people" (whoever that are) are happy with
this too.

LSD
Re: [VOTE] Mark lucene4c as dormant [ In reply to ]
On 10/10/06, Leo Simons <mail@leosimons.com> wrote:
> On Oct 9, 2006, at 5:34 PM, Garrett Rooney wrote:
> > Since there hasn't been any significant work on Lucene4c in quite some
> > time, I'd like to officially mark it as dormant so I don't have to
> > keep writing board reports that just say "there has been no progress
> > in the last 3 months".
>
> does "I" here means "lucene4c community"?
>
> > So, cast your votes now:
> >
> > [ ] +1 - Mark Lucene4c as dormant.
> > [ ] 0 - I have no opinion.
> > [ ] -1 - No, please keep it! [include reason]
>
> +1, assuming "the lucene4c people" (whoever that are) are happy with
> this too.

The "lucene4c people" basically means me, and Paul to some extent,
although he never realy got around to doing anything ;-)

-garrett
Re: [VOTE] Mark lucene4c as dormant [ In reply to ]
+1

-Yonik