windows folder.

Any ideas?

Sent from the Lucene - C Developer forum at Nabble.com.
Re: Lucene Dynamic http Web Page Search [ In reply to ]
On 6/29/06, Clive. <clive.lancaster@bestwestern.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am working on adding a search feature to a web site that uses single
> database driven aspx pages and would like to know if Lucene can search using
> the http url address or database to index from.
> As current I can only see Lucene being able to search physical files in a
> windows folder.

This mail should probably be sent to a different lucene mailing list.
This is a list associated with a (stalled) attempt to port Lucene to
C. You probably want a general Lucene mailing list.

-garrett
Re: Lucene Dynamic http Web Page Search [ In reply to ]
Yes,

I inject database files into a Lucene index every day using Cold Fusion. If
it can be done with CF it can be done with .NET.

Re: Lucene Dynamic http Web Page Search [ In reply to ]
Thanks for that I have managed to fined Lucene4DB
http://www.netomatix.com/Products/DocumentManagement/Lucene4DB.aspx that may
do the job.
Sent from the Lucene - C Developer forum at Nabble.com.
Re: Lucene Dynamic http Web Page Search [ In reply to ]
You may want to check this out as well:
http://incubator.apache.org/solr/