Mailing List Archive

Antw: Re: [Pacemaker] [ha-wg] [RFC] Organizing HA Summit 2015
Would it make sense to have another mailing list for such discussions (like planning some events)?

Re: Antw: Re: [Pacemaker] [ha-wg] [RFC] Organizing HA Summit 2015 [ In reply to ]
I'll try to get a fresh/dedicates wiki setup today for this. If someone
else wants to do it, say so and cool. I do think a fresh site, separate
from existing projects, might be best.

On 27/11/14 03:36 AM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Would it make sense to have another mailing list for such discussions (like planning some events)?

> Nachricht <5475F78E.1040700@hoster-ok.com>:
>> 25.11.2014 12:54, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:...
>>>
>>> OK, let's switch tracks a bit. What *topics* do we actually have? Can we
>>> fill two days? Where would we want to collect them?
>>>

>> Just my 2c.
>>
>> - It would be interesting to get some bird-view information
>> on what C APIs corosync and pacemaker currently provide to application
>> developers (one immediate use-case is in-app monitoring of the cluster
>> events).
>>
>> - One more (more developer-bounded) topic could be a "resource degraded
>> state" support. From the user perspective it would be nice to have. One
>> immediate example is iscsi connection to several portals. When some
>> portals are not accessible, connection still may work, but in the
>> "degraded" state.
>>
>> Best,
>> Vladislav

Digimer