of ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2?

Regards,
T. Kittiratanachai (Te)
Re: Multiple IP address on ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 [ In reply to ]
On 04.06.2014 08:14, Teerapatr Kittiratanachai wrote:

> Is is possible to define both IPv4 and IPv6 in only one pacemaker resource
> of ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2?

No, and you need another resource agent for IPv6 addresses.

Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Support GmbH

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,
Re: Multiple IP address on ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 [ In reply to ]
According to my IPv6 address agent doesn't exist, do you have any advise ?
I also attached list of my agents.

Thanks,
Te

Re: Multiple IP address on ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 [ In reply to ]
On 04.06.2014 12:04, Teerapatr Kittiratanachai wrote:
> According to my IPv6 address agent doesn't exist, do you have any advise ?

On a recent Debian system I have this resource agent available:

resource-agents: /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/IPv6addr

I think the source is here:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/tree/master/heartbeat

Regards

Re: Multiple IP address on ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 [ In reply to ]
In my /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/ directory doesn't has the `IPv6addr`
agent.
But I found that the `IPaddr2` agent also support IPv6, from the source
code in GitHub (IPaddr2
<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/IPaddr2>,
Line 129
<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/IPaddr2#L129>
).
So I think that the `IPv6addr` agent doesn't be needed, but I still cannot
use one resource for both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
Anyway, thank you very much for you help.

Te

Re: Multiple IP address on ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 [ In reply to ]
On 2014-06-05T07:41:18, Teerapatr Kittiratanachai <maillist.tk@gmail.com> wrote:

> In my /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/ directory doesn't has the `IPv6addr`
> agent.
> But I found that the `IPaddr2` agent also support IPv6, from the source
> code in GitHub (IPaddr2
> <https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/IPaddr2>,
> Line 129
> <https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/IPaddr2#L129>
> ).
> So I think that the `IPv6addr` agent doesn't be needed, but I still cannot
> use one resource for both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
> Anyway, thank you very much for you help.

No, you cannot.

You need to configure two resources for this. Is there any problem with
that?

You can use the same resource agent multiple times.

Regards,
Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA

Re: Multiple IP address on ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 [ In reply to ]
Dear Lars,

No problem, I just want to know that is it possible.

Thanks,
Te