below also restarted. That is best practice for this task?

--
Vladimir Romanov
Re: How I can create unordered group of resources [ In reply to ]
I would create the group with the meta attributr for unordered resources.
Meta odered="false"

Von Samsung-Tablet gesendet

Von: Vladimir Romanov <vromanov@gmail.com>
Datum:03.05.2014 10:29 (GMT+01:00)
An: linux-ha@lists.linux-ha.org
Betreff: [Linux-HA] How I can create unordered group of resources

Hello!

I try create Master/Slave cluster using Pacemaker on Centos 6.5 (CRM+PCS).
I create master/slave statefull resource. My setup also have many other
resources (IPs, Routes, LSB...). I one of resources is failed  on first
mode I want to move all resources to another node. Now I use group to
create this setup. But when I kill -9 some process all processes listen

Re: How I can create unordered group of resources [ In reply to ]
On 4 May 2014, at 4:22 pm, Fabian Herschel <fabian.herschel@arcor.de> wrote:

> I would create the group with the meta attributr for unordered resources.
> Meta odered="false"

Noooo. Use a colocation set.

Re: How I can create unordered group of resources [ In reply to ]
On 05/05/2014 02:36 AM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

> On 4 May 2014, at 4:22 pm, Fabian Herschel <fabian.herschel@arcor.de> wrote:
>
>> I would create the group with the meta attributr for unordered resources.
>> Meta odered="false"
>
> Noooo. Use a colocation set.

Could you explain your "Nooooooooo"? Whats wrong in using the unordered
feature? Why was this meta attribute added to groups, if we shouldn't
use it?

Re: How I can create unordered group of resources [ In reply to ]
On 5 May 2014, at 10:06 pm, Fabian Herschel <fabian.herschel@arcor.de> wrote:

> On 05/05/2014 02:36 AM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
>>
>> On 4 May 2014, at 4:22 pm, Fabian Herschel <fabian.herschel@arcor.de> wrote:
>>
>>> I would create the group with the meta attributr for unordered resources.
>>> Meta odered="false"
>>
>> Noooo. Use a colocation set.
>
> Could you explain your "Nooooooooo"? Whats wrong in using the unordered feature? Why was this meta attribute added to groups, if we shouldn't use it?

Its an abomination that I should never have implemented but now cannot remove.

Re: How I can create unordered group of resources [ In reply to ]
Thnx!
I solve my problem using colocation set

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 3:08 AM, Andrew Beekhof <andrew@beekhof.net> wrote:

> On 5 May 2014, at 10:06 pm, Fabian Herschel <fabian.herschel@arcor.de>
> wrote:
>
> > On 05/05/2014 02:36 AM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

> resources.
> >>
> >> Noooo. Use a colocation set.
> >
> > Could you explain your "Nooooooooo"? Whats wrong in using the unordered
> feature? Why was this meta attribute added to groups, if we shouldn't use
> it?
>
> Its an abomination that I should never have implemented but now cannot
> remove.

Vladimir Romanov
Re: How I can create unordered group of resources [ In reply to ]
On 05/06/2014 01:08 AM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

> On 5 May 2014, at 10:06 pm, Fabian Herschel <fabian.herschel@arcor.de> wrote:

>>> Noooo. Use a colocation set.
>>
>> Could you explain your "Nooooooooo"? Whats wrong in using the unordered feature? Why was this meta attribute added to groups, if we shouldn't use it?
>
> Its an abomination that I should never have implemented but now cannot remove.

OK, thanks :) Till this thread I never suggested groups to be configured
"unordered". I do not know why I did break my rule.
I also feeled uncomfortable with the meta attributes...