Mailing List Archive

Pacemaker’s built-in resource isolation support
Dear Pacemaker experts,

I am trying to build an HA cluster with LXC guests and I am reading latest
pacemaker remoted document.

At some point it says that pacemaker remote shouldn't be used for LXC due
to new Pacemaker’s built-in resource isolation support

At the bottom of the page it says there is no documentation available yet.

Well is it supported or not, can at least provide a clue on how to set it
up?

A small example perhaps? After some googling I hit the wall.

Thank you

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org
Re: Pacemaker’s built-in resource isolation support [ In reply to ]
Hi Alex, please repost on users@clusterlabs.org and I'll respond there.
(This list is dead ...)