Mailing List Archive

glue 1.0.12 released
Hello,

The current glue repository has been tagged as 1.0.12.

It's been a while since the release candidate 1.0.12-rc1. There
were a few minor fixes and additions in the meantime, mostly for
hb_report.

Please upgrade at the earliest possible opportunity.

You can get the 1.0.12 tarball here:

http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue/archive/glue-1.0.12.tar.bz2

The ChangeLog is available here:

http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue/file/glue-1.0.12/ChangeLog

A set of rpms is also available at the openSUSE Build Service:*)

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ha-clustering:/Stable/

The packages at the openSUSE Build Service will not work with
pacemaker versions earlier than v1.1.8 because the LRM bits are
not compiled.

Many thanks to all contributors. Without you this release would
not have been possible.

Enjoy!

Lars Ellenberg
Dejan Muhamedagic

*) Currently packages for RHEL6 and RHEL7 are not built due to
missing dependencies. I suppose that you could also use the
CentOS packages which were built fine. I hope that that issue
will eventually be resolved.