Mailing List Archive

[Patch:crmsh] make sanity check of node name not case sensitive
Hi,

Since pacemaker does not distinguish the capital letter small letter
of a node name, I think that this "WARNING:" is unnecessary.

$ crm configure show
node 3232261519: guest01
node 3232261520: guest02
property cib-bootstrap-options: \
dc-version=1.1.10-d63eaf4 \
cluster-infrastructure=corosync

$ cat test.cli
(snip)
fencing_topology \
GUEST01: prmStonith1 \
GUEST02: prmStonith2
location l1 prmStonith1 rule -inf: #uname eq GUEST01
location l2 prmStonith2 rule -inf: #uname eq GUEST02

$ crm configure load update test.cli
WARNING: fencing_topology: target GUEST01 not a node
WARNING: fencing_topology: target GUEST02 not a node
WARNING: rsc_location-grpStonith1: referenced node GUEST01 does not exist
WARNING: rsc_location-grpStonith2: referenced node GUEST02 does not exist

Best Regards,
Kazunori INOUE
Re: [Patch:crmsh] make sanity check of node name not case sensitive [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 18:10:38 +0900
Kazunori INOUE <kazunori.inoue3@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since pacemaker does not distinguish the capital letter small letter
> of a node name, I think that this "WARNING:" is unnecessary.

I agree, I have applied the patch. Unfortunately I messed up and it
was incorrectly credited to me in the 2.0 branch of crmsh, but I tried
to fix that as best I could.

Thank you!

// Kristoffer

--