Mailing List Archive

Re: [Linux-HA] Unable to Configure Heartbeat on RHEL-6.4 64 Bit
On 05/25/2013 07:07 AM, Deepak Yadav wrote:
> Hi
>

> I am configuring Heart Beat and pacemaker Cluster But It fails !
> So can you give me proper steps or Document to configure Pacemaker
> Cluster!!!

As I said earlier, the first step is to not use heartbeat. After that, I
would need to know what kind of cluster you want to build. Search for
"Cluster from Scratch" and you will see a good introduction to pacemaker
tutorial on clusterlabs.org.

Please keep replies on the mailing list. It can help more people that way.

--
Digimer
access to education?