I tried to install glue pkg from source code , though i install net-snmp
but when i run ./configure ,this message appear "checking for
ucd-snmp/snmp.h... no" ,though /usr/include/ucd-snmp/snmp.h is existing ,
what is the problem? This problem also appear in other libraries.

Thanks

--
KHALED MOHAMMED ATTEYA
System Engineer
Re: cluster-glue compilation problem [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 02:24:12PM +0200, khaled atteya wrote:
> Hi
> I tried to install glue pkg from source code , though i install net-snmp
> but when i run ./configure ,this message appear "checking for
> ucd-snmp/snmp.h... no" ,though /usr/include/ucd-snmp/snmp.h is existing ,
> what is the problem?

Sorry for the delay.

There seems to be an issue with ucd-snmp, i.e. some macro is
supposed to be defined. However, the alternative net-snmp should
be OK and both stonith plugins which need snmp support can use
either. Do you need ucd-snmp specifically for some reason?

> This problem also appear in other libraries.

Which other libraries do you refer to?

Thanks,

Dejan