Mailing List Archive

About IPVS(LVS) support on the IPV6/IPv4
Hi Sir,

I would like to get your support on the IPv6/IPv4 support of IPVS( LVS).

Our LVS mode is DR mode/NAT mode. We plan to use the IPV4/IPV6 dual stack to support IPV4, IPV6 in the same time as following:

Two VIP, one is IPV4, one is IPV6.

The virtual server with IPV4 as VIP will map the IPV4 VIP to IPV4 RIP.

The virtual server with IPV6 as VIP will map the IPV6 VIP to IPV4 RIP.

Could you let us know whether above deployment is supported by LVS ? Our OS is SLES 11 SP2.

Expect your response and thank you in advance !

BR/Fang Fang