Mailing List Archive

答复: Re: New patch for resource-agents(nfsserver)
Hi Dejan,
Is this patch OK ? I didn't see the pache going upstream yet.
Thanks!

Best regards,
John

>>> Dejan Muhamedagic <dejan@suse.de> 2012-12-24 下午 17:57 >>>
Hi John,

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:18:41PM -0700, John Shi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Fix all cause an error to call rpc.statd, including:
>
> Specify the value of nfs_notify_cmd should be either sm-notify or rpc.statd in meta_data.
> Rename the parameter nfs_notify_retry_time to nfs_smnotify_retry_time, bacase no retrytime option for rpc.statd.
> The parameter nfs_notify_foreground can make the correct option for rpc.statd

Looks good to me.

Cheers,

Dejan

Re: 答复: Re: New patch for resource-agents(nfsserver) [ In reply to ]
Hi John,

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 08:21:34PM -0700, John Shi wrote:
> Hi Dejan,
> Is this patch OK ? I didn't see the pache going upstream yet.
> Thanks!

Oh, yes, I think so. Sorry, I missed it somehow. Will take care
of it today.

Cheers,

Dejan

Re: 答复: Re: New patch for resource-agents(nfsserver) [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 08:21:34PM -0700, John Shi wrote:
> Hi Dejan,
> Is this patch OK ? I didn't see the pache going upstream yet.
> Thanks!

Applied now. Can you please also test the attached patch. It is
fairly small and low impact, but still.

Cheers,

Dejan