Mailing List Archive

repo related question
Hi Guys,

I've got some additional changes in the pipeline for the dhcpd service
agent and wanted to confirm something before I updated my fork of the
resource-agents repository.

I am planning on pushing a development branch to my github repository,
which will contain sub-branches of the features I intend to add (so I
can track them in the future if needed). These sub-branches will be
short lived, but the development branch will be long lived.

I wanted to be sure that it was not going to cause issues with the main
repository (resource-agents), when I merge my changes to my master
branch, then publish to the github servers and put up a pull request.

All pull requests I make will be off my master branch, as I believe that
would make the requests easier to handle with at your end.

thanks.
Chris