From: rabidfly@hotmail.com
To: linux-ha-dev@lists.linux-ha.org
Subject: iSCSI - lio fileio/Chap and Mutual Chap Patch
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:26:36 -0700

Please cc me as I'm not on this list.
I've added fileio, and chap/mchap. Please forgive me if the patches are not in the format you want them in: it's been years since I've created a patch.
Thanks for all your hard work on HA!
Dan Cyr

über Linux geek, A+, Network+, i-Net+ Certified Professional

"The grand essentials of happiness: something to do, something to love, something to hope for."
Re: {PATCH} Resource Agent iSCSI - lio fileio/Chap and Mutual Chap Patch [ In reply to ]
Nothing like making as ass of yourself. Just after I posted I had an epiphany. I've moved lio_node --addlun back into iSCSILogicalUnit and everything is much cleaner now - fewer new parms for iSCSITarget.
iSCSILogicalunit - I wasn't able to test iblock(block) or ramdisk. Fileio works perfectly!  added parameters: backstore_type, hba_name, ramdisk_pages, tpgt  changed parameters: path (ramdisk doesn't use this - of course I didn't finish ramdisk support so this change can be left out)  remove parameter: allowed_initiators  added validation check: backstore_type  updated required_vars  updated unsupported_parms  updated kernel module check
iSCSITarget  added parameters: mutualchap_username mutualchap_password lun tpgt  changed parameters: incoming_username so it's not unique - LIO can reuse the username  added validation checks: implementation lun tpgt
  updated required_vars  updated unsupported_parms  updated kernel module check
Fileio example usage:crm configure primitive iscsiLUNwitness1 ocf:heartbeat:iSCSILogicalUnit params implementation="lio" target_iqn="witness1" lun="0" path="/clusterfs/iscsi/192.168.10.50.lun.1" backstore_type="fileio" hba_name="fileio_0" tpgt="1" op monitor interval="10"crm configure primitive iscsiTARGETwitness1 ocf:heartbeat:iSCSITarget params implementation="lio" iqn="witness1" portals="192.168.10.50:3260" allowed_initiators="iqn.1991-05.com.microsoft:hostname" incoming_username="iqn.1991-05.com.microsoft:hostname" incoming_password="secretpassword1" lun="0" tpgt="1" op monitor interval="10s" timeout="20s"
Thanks and let me know if this one works for you!

P.S Sorry for the Hotmail rich text mess