Mailing List Archive

Antwort: new resource agents release
Dejan Muhamedagic schrieb am 26.01.2012 23:22:00:
> Hello,
>
> The resource agents release 3.9.2 was end of last June, quite a
> while ago. High time to do a new one.
>
> Any obstacles or release blockers? Or other opinions?
>
> Florian and Lars, is that fine with you in particular?
>
> Now, I know that there are some fixes and ammendments and
> improvements which have been posted to this list or elsewhere and
> never made it to the repository. If there are some which didn't
> get appropriate attention, please give us a heads up and then we
> can discuss the matter. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that
> all are going to get due attention, in particular those which
> would be deemed to jeopardize stability.

Hello Dejan,

I'm preparing a lager update of the SAPDatabase RA (finally removing the
database specifiy stuff). It brings support for two new databases
supported by SAP (Sybase and HANA). It's ready but just not commited
to the repo. I'll try to do this asap. Would be nice if this update
would make it in the new release.

Thanks
Alex

Re: Antwort: new resource agents release [ In reply to ]
Hi Alex,

On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 11:57:25AM +0100, alexander.krauth@basf.com wrote:
> Dejan Muhamedagic schrieb am 26.01.2012 23:22:00:
> > Hello,
> >
> > The resource agents release 3.9.2 was end of last June, quite a
> > while ago. High time to do a new one.
> >
> > Any obstacles or release blockers? Or other opinions?
> >
> > Florian and Lars, is that fine with you in particular?
> >
> > Now, I know that there are some fixes and ammendments and
> > improvements which have been posted to this list or elsewhere and
> > never made it to the repository. If there are some which didn't
> > get appropriate attention, please give us a heads up and then we
> > can discuss the matter. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that
> > all are going to get due attention, in particular those which
> > would be deemed to jeopardize stability.
>
> Hello Dejan,
>
> I'm preparing a lager update of the SAPDatabase RA (finally removing the
> database specifiy stuff). It brings support for two new databases
> supported by SAP (Sybase and HANA). It's ready but just not commited
> to the repo. I'll try to do this asap. Would be nice if this update
> would make it in the new release.

Excellent. Yes, I think it should make it to the new release as
well.

Cheers,

Dejan