Mailing List Archive

announcement: glue-1.0.8-rc1
Hello,

The new release of glue (1.0.8) is almost ready. The new code
has been tested and we don't expect any significant changes. If
you want to give it a whirl on your test clusters, please do so
and report any issues before Tuesday Oct 18. On that day we'll
issue the final release.

The LF bugzilla instance is still down, but if anybody can
recall any issue which hasn't been resolved since 1.0.7, please
let us know.

The highlights:

- new external/libvirt stonith plugin (thanks to Holger Teutsch)
- new external/vcenter stonith plugin (thanks to Nhan Ngo Dinh)
- new external/hetzner stonith plugin (thanks to RaSca)
- support for multiple devices in sbd
- lrmd can read parameters from local files, not only from CIB
(important for configurations with sensitive data)
- log spamming control
(allows controling number of similar messages logged)

You can get the current tarball here:

http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue/archive/tip.tar.bz2

Enjoy!

Lars Ellenberg