Mailing List Archive

Re: [LinuxFailSafe] Acknowledging support for Linux FailSafe
On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 04:23:29PM -0700, Mayank Vasa wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The Linux FailSafe team at SGI wanted to thank the SuSE team for their
> extensive support to bring Linux FailSafe to where it is today. We
> appreciate the work done and help provided by Alan Robertson, Lars
> Marowsky-Bree, and Joshua Rodman.

This reminds me, there are new versions of the programmers and admin guide
pdfs now up on SGIs failsafe site at http://oss.sgi.com/projects/failsafe.

Worth the update if you ask me.

-dg

--
David Gould dg@suse.com
SuSE, Inc., 580 2cd St. #210, Oakland, CA 94607 510.628.3380