Mailing List Archive

Linux FailSafe Announcement
Hi!

SGI is happy to announce the open source release of Linux FailSafe. The
source code is licensed under a combination of GPL and LGPL and is
avialable at http://oss.sgi.com/projects/failsafe/.

We are very excited to follow up on our previously committed goal and to
see the amount of interest it has generated so far. We look forward to
hearing from you'll and working with you'll in taking this in the right
direction for Linux HA.

A Linux FailSafe symposium has been organized at SGI on August 18th to
discuss architecture and futures alongwith a demo. The details for this
symposium can be accessed off the above mentioned page.

A 'bugzilla' and cvs tree for this project will be implemented very
soon.

Regards.
--
Mayank Vasa